Asian People’s Organizations Forum in Solidarity with Palestine
The majority of the people of the world have come to realize that the defense of the freedom and the rights of the Palestinian people in their homeland is a defense of their hopes for independence, freedom and human dignity in their own homeland, and that the destinies of Asian people and nations are closely linked to the fate of justice in Palestine.
We, as civil Asian associations and organizations feel that it’s our moral and humanitarian duty and our peoples heritage in the face of occupation and oppression and domination of imperialism leads us to unite together and with the Palestinian people in their just struggle to regain their dignity and return to his homeland to achieve the victory of peace in the world and Palestine over the ugliest forms of occupation and racism in modern history.
2. Support the right of the Palestinian people to self-determination.
3. Support the right of return for Palestinian refugees to their homes and property from which they were displaced.
4. Support the right of the Palestinian people in all types and means of resistance of the Zionist occupation as approved by all international charters and laws.
5. Defend Jerusalem and its Islamic and Christian holy sites, and to reject all the Zionist procedures directed towards the Judaization of the Holy City.
6. Condemn all forms of racial persecution and inhumane oppressive practices of the Zionist Occupation Army and reject all Judaization and settlement policies.
7. Mobilize the Asian solidarity and work with international forces of solidarity with the Palestinian people, because we realize that the Asian people store and enormous human capacity, a rising economics and a great cultural and humanitarian heritage that grants it a key role in shaping the future of man.
8. Realize that Zionist entity represents a threat to humanity in light of the policies of aggression and the nuclear arsenal and the violation of the international laws and humanitarian norms.
9. Support the prisoners issue and detainees in the occupation’s prisons and call for the mobilization of Asian and Global public opinion, to highlight the justice of their cause.
10. Emphasis on the international resolutions that support the right of the Palestinian people and to use it in condemning the Zionist project as a Zionist movement.
2. Establishing a network of Asian civil organizations to coordinate efforts in support of the Palestinian people.
3. Strengthening the ways of cooperation and coordination and networking regionally and globally to serve the vision of the Forum.
4. Expanding the foundation of the Forum to include all nations and people of Asia.